Thursday, August 26, 2010

And we're back!

Get ready folks! The new school year is upon us and for those of us in our second year at GW we all know what that means: Internship is here. Late nights at the CCSC. Bonding over crazy chores we're required to do. Learning about ourselves as we wile away at our internship sites. And meanwhile trying to fit in oh two, three, maybe four classes while we're at it. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Here's what I promise: I will try to keep up this blog throughout the year.
Here's what I ask of you: Please don't be too sad if my posts are more sporadic.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to take a break from my work at the American School Counselor Association this year due to my time commitments at internship, but I hope to keep up on this blog the high quality and interesting breadth of information that I have been able to provide thus far.

And we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment